activity: buyer decision-making
A number of buying scenarios are revealed in the above slides. Consider each slide and identify the implications for decision making in each slide.
After reading the Buyer Decision Process module in the e-book.
• Consider a product that you have purchased & outline the steps of the buyer process that you took.
• Consider how different products have different types of risks outline the risks involved
• Discuss a purchase that had significant importance to you due to the situational factors
• Discuss how costs are generally greater than money [think time and efforts]
• Outline a few reasons why a customer may postpone a purchase
• Outline why self production [DIY] is greater than many think